Refund Policy Page
A 20% deposit of the total number of people booking is required to secure you selected tour date.
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR TOUR DATE.
- All Inbound Tour Operators and Travel Agents must make sure full payment is received prior to the tour.
- Failure to do this will result in your client missing out on the tour and our company is not responsible for re-imbursement under these circumstances
- Our preferred method of contact for all bookings is via email to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once deposit is made and if there is a cancellation then our refund policy comes into effect.
- Preferred method of payment is via net banking or payonline with credit card
- If the booking is cancelled the deposit will not be refunded this is the booking fee.
- If the seat is not re-booked by you by someone you have passed it onto, then the deposit will be forfeited in full to the tour operator.
- If cancellation takes place less than 48 hours prior to the tour, 100% of the tour price will be forfeited.
- If a Tour is cancelled by us for any reason, another day will initially be offered as an alternative or a full refund will be given.